Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting sooon

Go down 
+3
C. Mustang
Cribenator
Ade
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ade

Ade

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:18 pm

we need a meeting asap,

How to develop the clan, me and jip have a phew ideas
Back to top Go down
Cribenator

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:22 pm

this also needs to go on clan notice board.. its a shame as we only have 12 or so members who have signed up on the web site
Crib
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:46 pm

clan has 51 members about 30 of them are inactive, low reward low gp, which are dragging us down, and need to go
Back to top Go down

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Since we still got 10 slots at least, our main concern should be recruiting people who usually roam survivals at least twice a week).

Let's avoid 2nd characters for now for newcomers, with the exception of high levels (13 and so on...).

I recently kicked icej and his alt since they're no longer playing for instance. The sad thing is he was one of the first initial members of the clan.
Back to top Go down
Cribenator

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:06 am

Em
i went thru some of the clan and found these about 5 players that havnt played since October/sep and Nov last year... i do understand u dont like kicking people.. but some of these arent ever gonna play again and most dotn have great gp towards the clan ne way ...
Back to top Go down

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:52 pm

I'll definitely check those out pretty soon

Meanwhile can you list them 5?
Back to top Go down
C. Mustang

C. Mustang

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Here is a list of some with last survival date:

- Bethan (11/09/08)
- .O. (11/28/08)
- Havenwood (10/28/08)
- TwistOfFateUKv2 (12/26/08)
- Flaming Sky (10/17/08)
- allsnake (11/28/08)
- svetlana (09/21/08)
- Man In Black (01/07/09)
- Gilborave (10/10/08)
- phathobbie (no date, but hes lvl 7 fox so i think he didn't play for long ago Razz )
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:53 pm

icej wasnt his psn codesniper? wah happend 2 him, he was a m8 of mine.
Back to top Go down

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:11 pm

It appears he broke contact with us. I used to have his PSN but he didn't come in 4 months hence my decision. We used to have fun with him on survival
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:12 pm

yeah, he was in the 22nd S.A.S my clan
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:01 am

IF SOME 1 STARTS ON ME, I ILL DEFEND MY SELF, I WILL NOT HAVE, PEOPLE START ON ME THEN LEAVE CLAN! AND I GET BLAMED! ITS NOT FAIR
Back to top Go down
C. Mustang

C. Mustang

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:10 pm

What? What happened? I don't understand the situation :/
Back to top Go down
En-Crypted

En-Crypted

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:52 am

We should meet up and have a non-ranked battle within the Griffon clan, choose various maps with various game modes, it would be awesome Cool
Back to top Go down

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:23 am

yes that would be cool . Even if i'm not free you can still organize that.
Back to top Go down
En-Crypted

En-Crypted

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:17 am

'non-ranked battle within the Griffon clan' This would be a great opportunity for all clan members to improve their strategic tactics in all aspects of MGO!! e.g. RACE, BASE, CAP ,RES ,BOMB etc. scratch

At the end of the day - you WILL be up against the best opponents 'GRIFFON CORPS' Wink

please register your interest here and 'lets fire this baby up !! bounce
Back to top Go down
Navy-Shark

Navy-Shark

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:51 am

I'm registering my interest... oh.. wait.. oh.. damn.
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:28 pm

also working in sync, skills in sync and codec messages,

we need to be pro to win a torny so lets do it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:18 am

I would like a clan battle.
Us vs another Clan.

It would be fun.
Back to top Go down
En-Crypted

En-Crypted

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:33 am

Hmm.. 'SonicFox' has a good point, how do we go about getting involved with somthing like a clan vs can battle?

'what do we do.. just message a random clan and tell them we are going to kick their @ss.. LOL!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:44 pm

ill try to arrange
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Ask the team with the highest gp. It would be fun.
I think we can only beat noobs.

On Survival if we were to got on RAY we would get like 1 or 2 wins.
This is because it is good players on RAY as in MK 2 they are noobs and alts.
Back to top Go down
Cibox3

Cibox3

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:57 am

i think theres a website fort that >_>
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 am

Lots of high levels are in MK2 now so i say REX is easiest.
Does anyone want to make ateam in RAY because i want to play all the higher levels.
I have been wanting to go in ray every survival but i think it is too hard for you guys so i don't mention it.
Let's try out RAY now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:24 am

I don't see the point in playing Ray really, what do you think you'll learn from getting tanked in there lol. It's experience against good players but it won't matter until we tighten our game as a team and are able to get consistent wins against players of similar caliber. You don't start doing 10 situps one day and move to 82 the next - gradual increase is the key. But it's all talk until we actually make the effort to get together outside survival and feed each other ideas on here.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:13 pm

I think we should try rex then as i have been on it and.... well the teams arn't that great on it.
If we get a few 5s then move to another lobby and we keep training too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting sooon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting sooon   Meeting sooon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting sooon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Griffon Corps :: Private Forum :: Rendez-vous-
Jump to: