Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Emerson's turn

Go down 
+3
Cibox3
Ade
C. Mustang
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Since this is kind of a must do thing on our "griffon nest " here I go!

The Emerson aka Leader Guy pirat

I'm actually 29, french and and as far as I remember I started Griffon Corps in July something with MIKEISCOOL, hisowngun, graysnake, Davehound, Wolfox, Sonicfox.

Some of us stayed, some went their own road with more or less success, but we still keep in touch when there's some good info to share.

Before I even considered playing MGO, I tried the beta version which made me enthusiast against all ods and convinced me to prolong the experience. My first MGS must have been the Nes version which brings us back in 1989 Razz
My favorite one is MGS 3 Snake Eater.

Anyway I'm proud of us and our logo. There's never been a better design for a griffon clan so we'll stick with it for now.
And to hell those vauxhall comparisons!!
Back to top Go down

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:44 pm

LOL according to Jip 's mede operatoire, I forgot to tell that I'm working as a civil agent.

I'm a japanese RPG fan and got mesmerized the first time by FF IV (aka II us version) and acquired every Final Fantasy game ever since (minus those horrid crystal chronicle series).
I'm a huge fan of the Persona series since the crappy US Atlus version of Ibunroku Persona, and the Megami Tensei games in general.

I usually like unusual games with a crazy mood (killer 7 is a good example)

As for sports I've practiced Aikido for 8 years. I think you've got the whole picture of me now. All done!
Back to top Go down
C. Mustang

C. Mustang

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:08 am

French?? Shocked

OMG, je savais pas, quel choc :O

What a surprise!! Shocked
Back to top Go down

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Hé oui! Il me semblait pourtant te l'avoir dit Wink
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Je suis gallois Wink
Back to top Go down
Cibox3

Cibox3

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:05 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
Navy-Shark

Navy-Shark

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:06 am

Revolver Ocelot: I never trust a Frenchman.

Hah, sorry, I just remembered that, but The Emerson, your names awesome man,

I should change my name to "The Shark".
Back to top Go down

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 am

Lol indeed I love challenges :

Taking the risk of gathering a clan crowd mostly made of english speaking people and potential french loathers XD

Anyway I'm glad we made it this far and hope we'll stay like this until MGO dies which I hope won't come too soon.
Back to top Go down
En-Crypted

En-Crypted

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:08 am

yo 'The Emerson',

I got a chance to see you in action on Survival. Well Done bro. Cool
Back to top Go down
Navy-Shark

Navy-Shark

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:18 pm

Is The Emerson worthy of being a Leader, Ency?
Back to top Go down
En-Crypted

En-Crypted

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:09 am

errm.. YES!! anyone who has a clan this big i worthy imo. king
Back to top Go down

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Lol thanks encrypted

But in all honesty I can't say I'm currently playing good. Blame my failing eyes which miss a headshot more than once or my magnetic & charismatic head which attracts anything metallic in a perimeter above 1 km around and you got the picture... Exclamation

That's why I've been downed to 12 which I can't stand !! Evil or Very Mad

So far I reached 14 but I can't recall exactly how it felt cause I lost it damn fast ! confused

I wish I could boost anytime I feel like but I barely play outside survival, so that's the only times I get to earn gp.
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:35 pm

whats going on, jip boldscot ghost rickstur have all been taken out of the griffons group why?
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:43 pm

wowow im :S:S:S theres a split in the clan ricksturs left ghost arun and bold :S
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:47 pm

What has happened?
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:49 pm

rickstur arun ghost and boldscot have left the clan!!!
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Good! It Makes more space for others that actually want to be in griffon.
Back to top Go down

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Wow that's news to me.

but I think I know what triggered it. And I think I'll try to hold onto crusher which hasn't grown a big melon instead of his head and said he would try to play with us more.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:02 pm

I think this helps us. I might actually get to play with everyone in the clan now.
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:04 pm

em I haven't done anything have I?
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:07 pm

I hope no one else leaves us to go an join them.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:08 pm

Have they went to that new griffon clan?
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:10 pm

nope Death Aces ive applied on eleri, im not staying in one clan im trying to see if I can get two since boldscot nd rick really close m8ts
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Who is the leader?
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:20 pm

rick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Emerson's turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerson's turn   The Emerson's turn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Emerson's turn
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Griffon Corps :: Private Forum :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: