Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any suggestions for tactics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cibox3

Cibox3

Any suggestions for tactics Empty
PostSubject: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:31 pm

Dosent seem like we have any at the moment Shocked
Back to top Go down
En-Crypted

En-Crypted

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:32 am

What skills are everyone using?

I'm currently using:

Assault Rifle +2
Monomania +3
Runner +1

works great for TDM & RES
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:34 pm

nope m8.

we use diffrent skills, like in bomb 1 person will have trickster3 usually me, and others will have ar to cover me
Back to top Go down
En-Crypted

En-Crypted

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am

Thanks ADE, Cool

I guess i will need to train all my skills up. bounce
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:32 am

also in tsne I have narc3 if some one aims at you they light up it helps the team out when you sync with s.o.p also sixth sense monomania etc etc, so each person has a diffrent skill on, if u need leveling up skills just let me now.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:21 pm

I usually have sixth sense 3 and smg 2 and i have toughness 1.
I use this most in a tdm or bomb. In rescue my quarterback comes on for toughness.
I usually have pointless skills on like charm that i am never going to use but i may find a good way to use it sometime.
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:35 pm

hmmm, im going to give up with narc3 tbh nd go for my killin blade3 and cqc1
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:48 am

I am really not sure what to use but i'm happy with what i am using just now.
Back to top Go down
En-Crypted

En-Crypted

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:28 am

I really like my 'Monomania' skill, the amount of times it has helped me is endless. cheers , however there is always room for improvement, and i am trying not to get too attached with the skills i currently have.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Cibox3

Cibox3

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:04 am

no, i mean like real team tactics e.g. 2 ppl go infront with shield and others go for the kill whilst enemy is distracted
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:13 am

I could handle that.
I will set a clan training session up soon.

I will post more info later.
Back to top Go down
Cibox3

Cibox3

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:11 pm

*nod*
Back to top Go down
Navy-Shark

Navy-Shark

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:00 pm

I love using the Shield, until they get that lucky headshot.

Shield + an AK you picked up from someone = Win.
Back to top Go down
Cibox3

Cibox3

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:08 am

with a simple tactic like that i think we can beat the toughest of foes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:12 am

who?

other clan members?
Back to top Go down
Cibox3

Cibox3

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:21 am

hm? no i mean high lvls in tourny >.>
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:25 am

lol yeah.
We keep talking about tactics and training but are we actually going to do it?
I played a game today with a few clan members and called it training it went well but no tactics were made lol.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 am

What i do now is go on the clan room myself and think about tactics.
It helps me in survival but i think i need to tell my team the tactics first.
Back to top Go down
Navy-Shark

Navy-Shark

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:02 pm

But that's the thing, the only way you can think up strategies, is to keep playing with regular comrades, you get to know eachother and sync up, even without S.O.P.

I mean, three man squads, one up front with a shield, two behind with M4's = pwn.

I love, using the shield, I always find one guy and protect him, kinda like an objective.
Back to top Go down
En-Crypted

En-Crypted

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:41 pm

good idea navy you nub, hurry up and get your ps3 fixed then!!! Razz

i believe me, Navy, The Emerson, SonicFox, Ninj@, and a few others have the perfect battle plan, i strongly believe we will do well in tourneys this weekend. lol!
Back to top Go down
Navy-Shark

Navy-Shark

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:52 pm

GL then.. Razz

WITHOUT ME.
Back to top Go down
En-Crypted

En-Crypted

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:12 am

LOL!! you know you will be playing it at my house .. don't lie geek
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:49 am

My tactic for cap S.S.

Defending.

At first have a 4 man defence and 2 man attack. 3 people attacking in not needed. we need more defenders.
Have 2-3 people in the tunnel 2 people may be better but 3 could work out.The other guy defending can either stay were the enemy has to take the target or up the stairs (both sides) an stop any incoming people from behhind. Keep defending until the team is ahead . Once the team is ahead put 5 men in defence. The other guy can keep attacking and hastling the other team. The attacker could either go around the other team at higher level and to the other side of the tunnel and just kill them off or just take the ga ko or kerotan. Also the defenders could take the ga ko or kerotan. A Defender may be able to run about higher ground with it it to prevent the other team getting it as if they were to attack they would lose it and the other team could get points. So stay high ground and keep it while ahead. Traps may be useful here. Another thing is using traps in the tunnel. Always gets them Smile. Use smoke grenades a lot too.

I will post an attacking tactic soon and more defensive options Smile
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:00 am

My tactic for cap S.S.

Attacking.

This only works with the tactic above. 2 man attack one guy take the tunner as usual on his own and he will probally lose the ga ko right? (or kerotan ) This happens while the other guy goes around the team and takes them from behind. Now 2 men can take the 2 targets and get some score down.
One guy once dead stay back and help the defender. The other guy could do a few things. Keep going around but eventually it won't work as enemy team will know you are doing it so if you are doing it don't do it too often.
Take high ground with target or not. Once in high ground try and take enemys out from there. The defenders should take positions 2 men in the tunnel and the other 3 spread out in target area. Watch out from behind or above. The attacker could once he dies get traps and give it to a defender as traps always work. I suggest the attacker should just go for kills as the other team could get more points from killing you if you just keep running in and dieing all the time......... More on next post. This is just one option i am posting.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:11 am

Weapon choice.

Attacking 1 guy could go on the shield other guy on a suitable gun.
2 guys on shield (not tried this yet so this may not work)
Shotgun for both attackers.
Smg or assault rifle. (dosn't work to well but i use it Smile )
Stun grenades are very useful to attack with normal grenades don't do so well.
Chaff grenade (this is in my next tactic also very useful)
Magazines ( useful if used properly)
Mk 2 (this goes with the mag or stun grenade)
Any sniper (for if you have taken the high ground option)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for tactics   Any suggestions for tactics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any suggestions for tactics
Page 1 of 1