Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tactics for survival

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

Tactics for survival Empty
PostSubject: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:54 am

I am going to post what i think are suitable tactics here and we may use them in survival.

Fell free to post yourself but one thing i may say is we need training defending.

I usually attack in games and we need to have set players who are defending and who isn't.

Leave running on a race to me and someone help me i might take a shield with me.

Post your thoughts and tactics here.

One thing is that i actually want to improve so it would be a BIG help to post as many tactics as possible here.

Good luck and keep posting

SonicFox. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
guderian

guderian

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:06 pm

y son, we have to do that!

for each map and game mode.

For example in B.B. res or ts 2 people could go down, 2 people could go on the ground and 2 cuold go on the stairs.... all vs the ga-ko! someone ll arrive so!

just an idea.

ps. sorry for my performance this time, maybe i'm tired for the year...i m the worst griffon from many time...but this period....... if i continue so i'll go on griffon T Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:24 pm

I have good tactics for BB and tactics for base i can be useful with too.
We could post our tactics here for when the training is and put them to use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:28 pm

While you seem to think you do bad on mgo guderian, I think you actually improved m8!

Don't worry about your performances and play with us either with Bernadotté or your main^^
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:44 am

Sometimes tactics don't work need backups.
Also quite a lot on survival i play my best when everyone is dead and i am last player in the team.
Don't know why but i have saved this team a lot of times on my own. But i prefer teamwork.
Keep posting tactics guys.
Back to top Go down
guderian

guderian

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:41 am

thx em y are so kind:-p!

in V.V. as sonic said three or better four people have tu go directly to base 4 the other 2 each on the 2 nearest base.

in B.B. why don't we go on the underground nearest bases and after on the gound bases? how many time the base 3 is a carnage!!! we can take 3 later...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Definitely agree with you on Base, Guderian. It's just pure habit that people want to grab the nearest two bases simply because they're close and it gets them a capture statistic. The typical reality of base is that the center base tends to be the one hardest faught over. If we left base 1 unclaimed at the start and focused on the center surrounding bases, well you can collect base 1 easy after a spawn from the starting point. Also I know it's tougher, but I wish at least half our team focused on mk2 or mosin KO's...can you imagine how fast we'd win with half the enemy team wasting all their time just trying to wake up lol. Toughness and shields would also work really well when capturing bases even if you're not as light on your feet.
Back to top Go down
En-Crypted

En-Crypted

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:42 pm

^^ good idea... mk2 stuns are far more effective than actually killing the enemy,however, as you are capturing the base just keep an eye on the enemys 'Stamina Bar', once it reaches near full *BOOM* headshot and send back to the weapon selection screen . hehehehe! Laughing
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:48 am

From survival tonight i think in most games 4 should defend and 2 should attack.
Me and gray make a good pair for attacking as i can't defend that well,
It worked well tonight so i think we should keep it up. 2 attack 4 defend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:12 am

How can you not defend well? If you can attack you can surely defend..it asks less of you to maintain a position than it does to stay on the move no?
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:20 pm

i played in defence and attack yesterday and my performance showed one thing that i can only attack.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:10 pm

i think a shield is really useful on mgo.
Back to top Go down
Cibox3

Cibox3

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:07 am

but if someone has assualt 3 its pretty easy to get a hs Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Problem is in TDM for instance, that you have to keep balanced. As for me I gotta couple it wit runner 2 to evade some shots (not always effectively^^) otherwise I would gladly use it.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:24 pm

I never used runner at all in TDM.
I did not bad in TDM.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:32 pm

I suggest defence training.

When i was on i found that we had a terrible defence at times.
In a capture mission if you are winning put one man attack and the rest defend.
This will mean the enemy can't get any more points and win.
I suggest a 3 man attack at first then change to 1 after you get ahead.
Kepp the one guy attacking just in case to try get extra score. Smile
Back to top Go down
guderian

guderian

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:02 pm

we ll try that m8!
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:04 pm

It will work i think if everyone keeps to this tactic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Yes sir!

We'll try it on wednesday.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:37 pm

let me know how it works.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:10 am

On a rescue i think this will work.

Get my pal (ga-ko) and hide in a high place llike up a building in U.U or G.G just somewhere.
Then let the enemys get kills and if your team dies well..... stay put.

The enemy team will retreat to defend and you stay put and it's a win.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:47 am

I have too many tactics lol. I don't use them in survival as it is too long to say so i would like to say it on here and try it on training. I find running in at full speed dosen't work but i do it and it works lol. I'm just awesome.

I say we do defence training soon ok. I have a few defensive tactics to post too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tactics for survival   Tactics for survival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tactics for survival
Page 1 of 1