Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS

Go down 
+5
guderian
Cribenator
boxer
manuel.b.
Ade
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Empty
PostSubject: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:45 am

I know we discussed among us many types of common camo and gear for us to wear together, but i gotta say it's not an obligation to wear it at all times!
Lately the uniform was : RED SHIRT, LOWER BODY RAINDROP CAMO, LOAD BEARING VEST TYPE B RAINDROP, LEG HOLSTER TYPE A RAINDROP, HALF FINGER GLOVES, TACTICAL BOOTS AND KNEE GUARDS TYPE B RAINDROP, HEADSET TYPE B RED.

You can wear any hat u like but it's gotta be raindrop camo, any glasses will do, face camo is cool (the more with water blue), etc. I'm currently wearing a red beret since there's no true bracer to show who's the leader Wink

But i'm gonna try other white camos that might fit our flag better while still not being an easy target Arrow
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:51 am

i like my look Smile. splitter camo FTW!
Back to top Go down
manuel.b.

manuel.b.

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:16 am

i think we shuld use the python camo when they bring it out on armor n stuff aswell Idea Question
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:41 am

i dont like the new camos. tbh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:11 am

I've bought the latest python lower camo for your pants but the render effect is not as great as I first imagined.

Even with a full HD screen it's not as detailed as it should be, appearing like a greyish mix rather than glossy scales.

So for the time being I'll keep raindrop.
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:22 am

I agree with you, ill be sticking with splitter Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
boxer

PostSubject: uniform   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:13 am

i' m going with original raindrop too
Back to top Go down
Cribenator

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:16 pm

I got the full Uniform and apart from V.V and F.F i'll be wearing it while playin for Griffon

But WOW 17650 to get it... took some of my 48000 rewd points lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Thanks for your effort crib, but if you feel like saving your rewards for upcoming gear feel free!

The best, in my opinion, would be to adapt the urban uniform to the other kind of maps like desert and forests.

I mean, replace raindrop by marpat for forest, or desert camo for the needs of the field. It musn't be very clear due to my lack of english practicing + my old age Razz

Anyway if you wanna get the idea, play with me and see my different "suits" pirat
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:15 pm

i agree im currently buying new desert camo, for cc and mm, since i have ghiliee for ff and vv, and uu,rr, etc I have my normal, with my killer black beret FTW!

but im sorry to say im lagging, because of my dodgey internet it should be fixed by the weekend, blame BT.
Back to top Go down
guderian

guderian

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:41 pm

in the legal office where i work we have BT albacom.....worst than my aim ability Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:23 pm

I saw you Guderian wearing the uniform. Thanks for using it (^ _^)/

Don't hesitate to adapt the whole set according the map type you're playing.

Marpat green camo isn't used at all and does wonders in FF or VV, Desert camo looks cool in MM, etc.

you're not forced to wear red at all times especially for the shirt^^
Back to top Go down
C. Mustang

C. Mustang

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:20 am

I think i'll try to get it, but maybe not with this red shirt... 7500 reward, it makes a sum Razz
With my bright long hair, that makes my char so cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Cibox3

Cibox3

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:42 pm

i want new clan uniform >.> tis one dosent stand out as much, also when we participate in tourny or survival we should all wear it Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Keep in mind that we must use something that not much people uses. Raindrop camo is the drill for us plus red shirts plus red caps or red headsets. It fits quite perfectly our clan emblem. The use of white could be nice but is far too flamboyant asking for bullets.

Furthermore we musn't be too visible on the field. Our uniform is good for urban maps and shadowy places.
For forest maps the use of marpat should be observed with the base of our urban uniform. same for desert.

Watch my different gears and you'll get the uniform we should wear.

Do you have better ideas? I'm ready to reconsider.
Back to top Go down
Cibox3

Cibox3

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:08 pm

camo dosent have much effect on urban areas anyway Exclamation the only camo that has any affect is ghille on F.F. and V.V. as for a clan uniform id like us to wear the eastern european thing. If we gonna do somthin related to clan then we should wear stuff that are white and red. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:19 pm

By eastern european thing what do you mean? meanwhile not much equipment is white, as for the head the balaclava looks good I tried it but I'll stick to my kabuki paint plus helmet liner black.

If you wanna use face camo people dnt use very much, water face camo looks cool.
Back to top Go down
C. Mustang

C. Mustang

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:31 pm

We should do a photograph with all people that have clan outfit (which i think it's really great as it is now, no change Cool )

I think it counts you Emerson, Ade, Graysnake, Cribenator, cibox(??), Boldscot(??), Rickstur(??) and me!

(not sure for you, the last 3 who i set (??)... and maybe there are others that i didn't notice in game)

And about this outfit, I think we have to let people choose their own facepaint, with cap and 2nd accesory.

Personnaly, I wear the black long hair as cap, zombie facepaint, and the eyepatch Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:49 pm

The Emerson wrote:
RED SHIRT, LOWER BODY RAINDROP CAMO, LOAD BEARING VEST TYPE B RAINDROP, LEG HOLSTER TYPE A RAINDROP, HALF FINGER GLOVES, TACTICAL BOOTS AND KNEE GUARDS TYPE B RAINDROP, HEADSET TYPE B RED.

That's funny my original character has been wearing all this stuff for a while.^_^ Don't have the headset but I have red beret, rose shades and red balaclava and ummm naked snake's harness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Great minds think alike they say lol
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:38 am

I don't like to wear red. It is mostly for showing off and i prefer my own colours that are not so popular.
I want to look different from other clans.
Back to top Go down
Cibox3

Cibox3

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:46 pm

*nod* red is to expensive anyway >.>
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 pm

I don't think i have any red.

Red glasses that's all lol.

i like my white shoes but no other white. I saw some old clan members wearing things to show off lol.
I don't like to show off in mgo.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:53 pm

i think clan uniform should always have rain drop and i think we should have the same hats and t-shirts but accessories we should keep different. For the photo my alt will not have any clan stuff as i don't have enough reward points or her but my main i could gaety anything for him.
Back to top Go down
Navy-Shark

Navy-Shark

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:28 pm

Can I just point out something, if you guys are having a 'Uniform', when will we use them? In each battle, regardless of maps?

Because I have Outfits assigned to certain maps, that work well, like a Snow Outfit in Winter Warehouse, the outfit only comes on, on that map.

What do we do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Griffon Corps :: Suggests and Votes :: Suggests and Votes-
Jump to: