Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS

Go down 
+5
guderian
Cribenator
boxer
manuel.b.
Ade
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:23 am

we will have outifs for each map.
Back to top Go down
Navy-Shark

Navy-Shark

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:27 am

So you're gonna organize a Uniform, for each Map?

I like that idea.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:32 am

l love rain drop and choco chip i have the clan outfit in those colours too. i say we use both those colours and another coulour too.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:35 pm

I think an orange beret would do well as a griffon clan uniform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:25 pm

Nope, orange isn't matching any of the clan's flag colors so I won't make it part of our uniform.

But as I've been telling from the beginning, wearing the uniform isn't an obligation.

For now guys, if you're interrested focus on python camo while i wait for the load bearing vest to be updated. It's actually the nearest color and I think it would be cool in urban and desert maps.

While I wait for this f... update, It should give enough time for everyone to save reward money. Smile
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:12 am

Python is ok i think.
I think rain drop is miles better though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Since we're making a uniform for every kind of map, why not using it on dark maps like AA or the manor etc?

I don't plan to ban raindrop at all dude^^
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:23 am

We need 3 right.
Rain drop , Python and what esle?

Any ideas. mabye have the 3rd complely different than the other 2s.
We should go on the clan room and have a look at ifferent outfits we could wear.
I have lost of reward points.
I could get whatever you guys decide to wear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:40 pm

For any green map like forests and vistas I usually wear Marpat with a green shirt and the usual helmet liner, at the moment.

I didn't cross anyone wearing that camo in those fields so It might be good for us, give it a try^^
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:42 pm

I use tiger stripe camo.

I don't usually have one for green maps though.

I have a brown a dark one and one with the rain drop for B.B G.G I.I W.W O.O andF.F
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:02 am

We could try using a new thing for the chest. Like try a new outfit not just new colours. What we have already is good so new coulours would be ok. Could try out a few things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:20 am

The load bearing vest B is a rare sight so lets keep it since it's what makes us distinguishable.

headsets too are good. white ones blend in with python for example. For shoes and knees I use pads whatever the number in same camo of pants.

Any suggestions?

BTW next rewards in a couple of weeks are gonna be lame check the shop...
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:23 am

I don't like the wig lol. And what is next week i checked earlier but now i forgot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:33 am

Silent Hill rabbit doll's a perfect match for Karake Panties lol. Hope you saved enough money ^^ bit careful of direct hedshots Very Happy

Otherwise Liquid moustache (again ??) and a pouch color..... talk about useless gear.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:36 am

Liquids Moustache? Different coulours. Is that goning to be a camo moustache with like rain drop and choco chip. lol who cares i have one already don't need another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:24 am

The Emerson wrote:
Silent Hill rabbit doll's a perfect match for Karake Panties lol. Hope you saved enough money ^^ bit careful of direct hedshots Very Happy

Nope spent it all on a red beret lol. The hitbox is too big for that eventhough it does look fun...but I get hit easy enough without big ears. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS   POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POSSIBLE UNIFORM OPTIONS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Griffon Corps :: Suggests and Votes :: Suggests and Votes-
Jump to: