Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

griffon codex is the first thing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
guderian

guderian

griffon codex is the first thing. Empty
PostSubject: griffon codex is the first thing.   griffon codex is the first thing. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Anyone can do what they want and play with anyone they wish, but, please, do not use psn chat in place of lobby chat to make decisions at the presence of other m8s, instead, m8s could not understand the formation and that could generate misunderstanding and sorrows.
that's all!
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: griffon codex is the first thing.   griffon codex is the first thing. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:42 pm

im sorry guderian for kiking you, but there's been a notice on the clan notice for a week atleast saying the regular torny team plays with me. if u want 2 do a torny, and main torny team is full you have 2 find somewhere else. thats the rules, so it's fair to every one
Back to top Go down
guderian

guderian

PostSubject: Re: griffon codex is the first thing.   griffon codex is the first thing. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:20 pm

y, but rick played with other team, y know it.... anyway, absolutly np for be kicked, i tried, just i didn't like secret vote or strange manouvre, y are a little boy but not a stupid...., y ve understood....and at last yesterday i've done 3 rounds as you!
so, see y soon on surv m8...and prepare y to see me with the white berret Razz ....one day....
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: griffon codex is the first thing.   griffon codex is the first thing. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:11 pm

nd yes rick was with another team because he reg'd late. the regi torny times on 6pm uk time torny is 5pm uk time, the reg time for 9m torny is : 7:30pm uk time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: griffon codex is the first thing.   griffon codex is the first thing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

griffon codex is the first thing.
Page 1 of 1