Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Griffon Goin to Japan,

Go down 
+2
Navy-Shark
Ade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ade

Ade

Griffon Goin to Japan, Empty
PostSubject: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:40 pm

ADE, (me) has set up griffon corps. on Japan, hope u gyes get mgo japan, and btw who designed the emblem for the clan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Guderian did a great job with the sketch along the design I gave him! A pretty good rendering in pixel art^^
Back to top Go down
Navy-Shark

Navy-Shark

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:53 am

Man, the logo looks way too much like Vauxhall, couldn't you sort of, focus more on the Griffon, and remove the flag with the 'V' on it?

I mean, I own a Honda Accord man, THE CLAN LOGO IS OUT OF PLACE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:56 pm

LOL I know what you mean Navy. We need a renewal of our griffin clan logo

If anyone feels he's the man of the situation, I'll handle him the design rights right away as.

At the moment Arun told me he had some ideas and he's willing to do the job, but I'm waiting for him to answer positively.

Stay tuned
Back to top Go down
C. Mustang

C. Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Yeah I had the project of doing an emblem too, on the theme of griffons, keeping the same tones of colours... But I'm not really experienced on it and I don't really know what will I find out in my project Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:54 pm

That's good to hear mate!

I can still gather your intents via PSN if you wish to submit your ieas or pics
Back to top Go down
Navy-Shark

Navy-Shark

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:51 pm

I'd help out but alas.. No PS3!

Blast, I felt like expressing my artistic desires to create an awesome Clan Logo aswell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:47 pm

NEMESIS is currently on the job and I must say he knows how to handle pixels.

You should see the result of his work next tuesday.

Let us praise the big man!
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:30 pm

NEMESYS FTW!!

where can we see a sneak preview?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:41 pm

Just be patient dudes!

But it will be kinda different in tones.

regarding the uniform I'm still thinking of a cool uniform to match the new emblem. So don't buy any new gear for now. But don't trash your previous uniform too ^^
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:43 pm

I need to save up then because I have 0 rwds tbh
Back to top Go down
Navy-Shark

Navy-Shark

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:09 pm

I was kinda bored... and thought of some ideas of a new Logo, I dunno..

Also maybe a new banner for this Forum, excuse the crapness of it, I used Paint.

Griffon Goin to Japan, GriffonBanner
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:13 pm

you know the banner this brilliant send it to me, but try to make it bigger,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:16 pm

You know for something done out of boredom it isn't half bad Shark ^^
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:17 pm

yup pretty good, em you know the new clan emlbem can u ask nemesys if he can do it on paint or something for the forum Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:31 pm

I took the logo from a flag so when you get to see it, you will most probably find it on the net and use it for the next banner.

Shark's color tones for the old emblem would be fined paired with the new. You'll understand when you'll see it.
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:33 pm

will do (Y)
Back to top Go down
Navy-Shark

Navy-Shark

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:33 pm

I have to be honest, I used Paint, which means it doesn look as 'clean' as it should be, I was just messing around, throwing some idea's that maybe someone with experience in Photoshop or something could perfect, if you zoomed into what I made, you can see all the sharp square edges.

The font I used for the Title is called 'Neurochrome', which you can find at dafont.com.

The Soldier picture and stuff is easily found by typing 'Metal Gear Online' into Google, and looking in the images section

Sorry I couldn't be more useful, but my resources are spent. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:00 pm

ive got photoshop
Back to top Go down
guderian

guderian

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:48 am

i saw the nemesis emblem, it is a very very good job imho, ade y ll be happy to play under this flag....
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:20 am

ADE wrote:
ADE, (me) has set up griffon corps. on Japan, hope u gyes get mgo japan, and btw who designed the emblem for the clan?

Is this griffon ever used or is it a waste having it?

And why go Japan?
Back to top Go down
En-Crypted

En-Crypted

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:39 am

^^ i never understood that either, did anyone actually play? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffon Goin to Japan,   Griffon Goin to Japan, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griffon Goin to Japan,
Page 1 of 1