Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Please Log in Here If you are registered - If not please sign up.

If you are not a griffon and would like to join please contact - The Emerson in mgo
Griffon Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How i became a Griffon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

How i became a Griffon Empty
PostSubject: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:57 pm

How i baecame a griffon.

It started when i was playing survival one day i think it was in August or September.
I was level 5 and i had just lost my sloth and i was finding it hard to get a good team.
I kept getting kicked in every team i went to. I think this was due to my **** stats.

After a while i went on Friggin Unit. In the team was Emerson and MIKEISCOOL.
It was fun games we had so i added them and got to know the rest of the clan.

After lots of asking i finally joined griffon a couple of months later.
I kept saying i would join but i took quite a while to join. I remember .O. was one of
clan who really wanted me to join. He has stopped playing as he only has one expansion.
I will get him to start playing again if i can. I have his PSN.

I want to get all the old griffons back together. It was fun back then and we had a
really good team.

Well i think that's it. How i joined griffon.
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:32 pm

sorry right but why did em have the team called "Friggin Unit" :S I want to know Smile

I joined griffon same way thanks to em, just came back from mgo joined a clan nd they didnt want me because of my stats I was a lvl8 because I had just come back. and now im a lvl15 and that clan are in a mess

GRIFFON FTW!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Thats good memorabilia SonicFox ^^ indeed it would be fun to have hisowgun and mike back or even dave.

Anyway no real reason behind friggin team, it was cause we formed one hell of a team back then and were used to have often good streaks on survival at that time.

Oh we got a 5 on this saturday ^^
Back to top Go down
Ade

Ade

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:24 pm

awesome (Y)
Back to top Go down
Navy-Shark

Navy-Shark

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:13 pm

5's are hard to come by these days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:43 pm

Indeed you need mercury and pluto's conjunction with the earth and moon aligned to topple
the interfering lag that is inflicted to us lol
Back to top Go down
Navy-Shark

Navy-Shark

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:36 pm

LOL! Dude, that made me laugh man!

You'd need a streak against teams that are low in numbers or are not Uber Nerds that imagine themselves being Solid Snake in their dreams everynight.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:08 am

I would like the old griffons back as i have be trying to get them to join again.
Not going well but .O. has decided to play again .
I asked MIKEISCOOL to play again but he says that the updates are too long.

Still trying to get the others to play with us again if i can lol.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:28 am

I think if we have the right tactics and use them well we may be a good team so i am taking care of all training sessions and i want griffons to post when they are most active on mgo so i can host some training then.

Were griffons made 1 year ago this month?
Back to top Go down
En-Crypted

En-Crypted

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Sunday would be a good day, because i believe most of us chose that particular 'Holy' day to learn how to kick some @ss on MGO! hehe Wink
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:51 pm

I thought Saturday was better.
Back to top Go down
guderian

guderian

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:10 pm

em asked to me to join... but i was lloking for the griffon i liked the old green emblem.. i remember....also the best leader do mistake sometime! ^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:27 pm

lol

That was just a rip off of an already selectable logo in mgo, and it was blueish in fact^^
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:29 pm

I think i remember that one and then you changed it one more time before having the vauxhal logo. Now we have an awesome log Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:41 pm

thanks dude^^

I think it was essential that we had an original logo neither mgs related or from an other game (no, I'm not looking towards some Gears of War amateurs).

When people get tired of this one I've got some in back up.

Oh and don't ask me to put it now, or tell me you're already fed up with the current lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
En-Crypted

En-Crypted

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:58 pm

I like the new logo, now that it actually looksShocked like a shield .. awesome !!
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:35 pm

i agree

"awesome"
Back to top Go down
En-Crypted

En-Crypted

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:47 pm

The Emerson wrote:
When people get tired of this one I've got some in back up.

Oh and don't ask me to put it now, or tell me you're already fed up with the current lol Very Happy

Please put new logo on now, i'm fed up with the current Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

jk.
Back to top Go down
SonicFox-

SonicFox-

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:05 am

Not funny.

Smile I can't help laughing at this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How i became a Griffon   How i became a Griffon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How i became a Griffon
Page 1 of 1